Call for Papers
Abstract Submission Period
The 11th Congress of ASSR will be accepting abstracts during the period indicated below.
August 1 (Wed.) -
September 26 (Wed.) October 12 (Fri.)
October 19 (Fri.) 23:59 JST, 2018
Abstracts must be written and presented in English.
Abstract Submission Guidelines
Please follow these instructions when preparing your abstract.
- Abstracts must be submitted online. Abstracts sent by email, fax or regular mail will not be accepted.
- Abstract title : Maximum of 50 words
- Abstract text : Maximum of 300 words
- Presentation Format : Please indicate your preference for the format of the presentation (Oral/ Poster/ Either)
- Keywords : Up to 3 keywords
- An abstract should contain Purpose, Methods, Results and Conclusion.
- Tables, diagram and pictures are NOT allowed in the abstract.
- Abstracts must be in English
- The title, author and affiliation should be noticeable on the abstract.
- Please ensure that your poster does not exceed the size as shown above.
- The message should be clear and understandable even without oral explanation.
Notification of Acceptance
The lead author will receive a notification of acceptance by mid-November
Abstract SubmissionRegister Modify
Management Secretariat of the 11th Congress of the Asian Society of Stoma Rehabilitation （c/o Inter Group Corporation）
Address: Inter Group Bldg, 3-20-1 Toyosaki, Kita-ku, Osaka 531-0072 Japan
Tel: +81-6-6372-8455 Fax: +81-6-6376-2362